FOIA Schedule 1 Part V
From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
Part V - Police
England and Wales
- 57 - A police authority established under section 3 of the Police Act 1996.
58 - The Metropolitan Police Authority established under section 5B of the Police Act 1996(removed by Police Reform and Social Responsibility Act 2011 and SI 2011/3019)
- 58 - The Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime (added by Police Reform and Social Responsibility Act 2011 and SI 2011/3019)
- 59 - A chief officer of police of a police force in England or Wales.
- 60 - The Northern Ireland Policing Board
- 61 - The Chief Constable of the Police Service of Northern Ireland
- 62 - The British Transport Police
- 63 - The Ministry of Defence Police established by section 1 of the Ministry of Defence Police Act 1987
- 63A - The Civil Nuclear Police Authority (added by Energy Act 2004)
- 63B - The chief constable of the Civil Nuclear Constabulary (added by Energy Act 2004)
- 64 - Any person who—
- (a) by virtue of any enactment has the function of nominating individuals who may be appointed as special constable by justices of the peace, and
- (b) is not a public authority by virtue of any other provision of this Act,
- in respect of information relating to the exercise by any person appointed on his nomination of the functions of a special constable.