From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50163364
- Date: 21 October 2008
- Public Authority: Imperial College London
- Summary: The complainant requested a copy of a document which was used as an informal guide by some of the public authority’s staff to assist with decisions related to the recognition of overseas qualifications when recruiting students The public authority refused to disclose the document on the basis of the exemption contained in section 43(2) (prejudice to commercial interests) of the Act. The Commissioner determined that section 43(2) was not applicable and ordered that the withheld information be disclosed to the complainant. He also found the public authority in breach of sections 1(1)(b) and 10(1).
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 43 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 10 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions