From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50162002
- Date: 9 June 2009
- Public Authority: London Borough of Islington
- Summary: The complainant requested the criteria used by the Council’s contractor to reward Parking Attendants and also for “statistical” information concerning individual Parking Attendants relating to the rewards over the last 12 months. The complainant made it clear that he did not wish any individuals to be identified. It was not clear from the Council’s initial responses whether it held the criteria but it did state that it did not hold any statistical information relating to how individual Parking Attendants had met the criteria. During the Commissioner’s investigation, the Council stated that it had not held the information requested by the complainant at the time of his request and that it did not believe its contractor held this information on its behalf. The Commissioner investigated this position and was satisfied that the information was not held at the time of the request either by the Council or by the Council’s contractor on its behalf. The Commissioner also found that the Council breached section 10(1) and 1(1)(a).
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 1 - Complaint Partly Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 10 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions