From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50117924
- Date: 9 April 2008
- Public Authority: UK Atomic Energy Authority (UKAEA)
- Summary: The complainant requested access to 11 files held by the United Kingdom Atomic Energy Authority (UKAEA). UKAEA disclosed the contents of four of the files to the complainant but refused to disclose the remaining seven files under regulation 12(5) (a) The Commissioner has considered the issues and found that regulation 12(5) (a) of the EIR did apply and that in all circumstances the public interest in maintaining the exemption outweighs the public interest in disclosure. However the Commissioner also found that the refusal notice issued was in breach of regulation 14.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: EIR 12(5)(a) - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: EIR 14 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions