From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50113735
- Date: 5 August 2008
- Public Authority: Lambeth Primary Care Trust
- Summary: The complainant requested information about inquiries and investigations carried about by a Convenor. The public authority refused to disclose the information relying upon the sections 21, 36, 40 and 41 exemptions to various parts of the request. It also claimed that it did not hold some of the requested information. The Commissioner decided that all the information that it did hold was exempt from disclosure under section 41 of the Act. However he also decided that the public authority incorrectly applied section 21 of the Act.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 41 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 17 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions