From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50075960
- Date: 31 July 2006
- Public Authority: London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham
- Summary: The complainant requested information about the public authority’s policy relating to the towing of vehicles under parking regulations. The public authority advised the complainant of the basis of its towing policy but refused to disclose the exact terms of the policy citing s 31 on the basis that to do so would prejudice its parking enforcement functions. After reviewing the policy and the information already disclosed, the Commissioner is satisfied that the exemption is engaged and that the public interest favours maintaining the exemption. Please note that due to an administrative error an incorrect version of this decision notice was published but later replaced. The Information Tribunal has ruled on this decision and has upheld this appeal.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 1 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 31 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions