From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FER0070181
- Date: 27 July 2006
- Public Authority: Department for Communities and Local Government
- Summary: The complainant made a request for a report relating to the use of land west of the A1(M) at Stevenage in Hertfordshire. The Department withheld the information under regulation 12(4)(e) (internal communication), and section 22 of the Freedom of Information Act, stating the information would be published when the planning decision was complete. The Commissioner has decided that as the information is environmental section 22 is not applicable, but that regulation 12(4)(e) was used correctly in withholding the information and the public interest lies in maintaining the exemption.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: EIR 12(4)(e) - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 22 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions