Authorities not on WhatDoTheyKnow
Authorities that may need adding to the site. Many are not subject to FOI. The volunteers are constantly updating the site so this list may not be up to date.
Bodies considered likely to meet current criteria for inclusion
- Balintore Harbour Trustees - no website
- Clyde Port Authority.
- Collieston Harbour Trustees - no website
- Cruden Bay Harbour Commissioners - no website
- Drumardoch Estates (full legal name unknown - Drumardoch Estate is owned by Mr G A Cameron)
- Flamborough North Sea Landing Harbour Commissioners - no website
- Highland Council Harbours Authority
- Hope Cove Harbour Commissioners - no website
- North Sunderland Harbour Commissioners (Seahouses) - https://www.nsh.org.uk/governance.html
- Port of Cromarty Firth Authority? - https://pocf.co.uk/marine-information/
- Port of Fosdyke Ltd - http://www.fosdykeyachthaven.co.uk/
- Port Isaac Harbour Commissioners - no website
- Portloe Harbour Commissioners - no website
- Skerray Harbour Trustees - no website (at least not one that works)
- Sleaford Navigation Trust(?)
- North Kent Marshes Internal Drainage Board - https://democracy.medway.gov.uk/mgCommitteeMailingList.aspx?ID=430
Airport operating companies
- Teeside International Airport Limited - publicly owned
- Gloucestershire Airport
- Newcastle International Airport Limited (majority owned by seven local authorities in NE of England)
- Newcastle Airport Local Authority Holding Company Limited
- Norwich Airport Limited
- St. Mary's Airport
- Tingwall Airport(?) - Shetland Islands Council?
Groups of local councils
- Essex Association of Local Councils - https://ealc.gov.uk/contact-details/
- Federation of East Midlands Associations of Local Councils - https://www.leicestershireandrutlandalc.gov.uk/contact-and-find-us.html
- Herefordshire Association of Local Councils - https://halchereford.gov.uk/contact-us/
- Hertfordshire Association of Parish & Town Council - https://www.haptc.org.uk/
- Kent Association of Local Councils - https://www.kentalc.gov.uk/Contact_21687.aspx
- Norfolk Association of Local Councils - https://www.norfolkalc.gov.uk/
- Yorkshire and Humber Councils - https://www.yhcouncils.org.uk/members/
- Bodmin Moor Commons Council - http://bodminmoorcommonscouncil.co.uk/
- Connected Places Catapult
- Future Cities Catapult
- Academy for Social Justice 
- The Aggregator Vehicle PLC
- BBC Pension Trust Limited
- Board of Trade
- British Railways Board
- C.E.C. Holdings Limited - 
- Central Lancashire Strategic Planning Joint Advisory Committee - 
- Ecclesiastical Committee (a statutory committee of Parliament)
- Edinburgh Gazette (Crown Agent?)
- Flood Re Limited
- Forensic Science Advisory Committee (FSAC)
- Her Majesty’s Chief Inspector of the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service - https://www.gov.scot/groups/hm-fire-service-inspectorate-scotland/
- The Honourable Artillery Company - https://hac.org.uk/who-we-are
- Independent Complaints Mediator for the Criminal Records Bureau
- The UK Municipal Bonds Agency plc - https://ukmba.org/
- The Poisons Board (Northern Ireland)
- Pool Reinsurance (Nuclear) Limited
- National Centre for Excellence in the Teaching of Mathematics, The (NCETM) https://www.ncetm.org.uk/aims-and-objectives/
- NDA Archives Limited
- Northern Ireland Council for Integrated Education - https://www.nicie.org/
- Pearson College
- Richmond, the American International University in London - private university
- Royal Academy of Dance
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, Professional Conduct Section
- The Royal Parks Ltd.
- Scottish Water Horizons Limited - https://www.scottishwater.co.uk/about-us/scottish-water-horizons
- Shared Services Connected Limited
- Sheffield Forgemasters International Ltd
- South Tees Site Company Limited - https://teesvalley-ca.gov.uk/stdc/
- South West Councils - https://swcouncils.gov.uk/
- South Worcestershire Shared Services Joint Committee - https://worcestershire.moderngov.co.uk/mgCommitteeDetails.aspx?ID=331
- UKRC (UK Resource Centre) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UKRC
- Universities and Colleges Employers Association - https://www.ucea.ac.uk/about-us/members/
Bodies that may not meet current criteria for inclusion
Ceremonial public authorities some of which may not meet criteria to be included on the site.
Communication preference services
- Mailing preference service.
- Telephone preference service.
There is an argument for adding monopolies that are not state owned.
Bodies with limited degree awarding powers
Independent Sector healthcare providers
- Independent Sector healthcare providers 
Major public sector contractors
Not fully UK
Non-UK but unlikely to be covered by another Alavateli install:
- Sovereign Base Area Cyprus - https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/sovereign-base-area-cyprus
Authority with responsibilities for both the UK and Ireland:
- Commissioner for Irish Lights.
Based in UK but public character comes from outside the UK:
- Foreign embassies and high commissions.
- State Bank of India (UK) Limited.
Units of larger bodies
- RAF College Cranwell.
- Clydesdale Bank (Scottish bank notes).
- The Bank of Scotland (Scottish bank notes).
- The Royal Bank of Scotland (Scottish bank notes).
- Joint Royal Colleges of Physicians' Training Board (JRCPTB) - https://www.jrcptb.org.uk/