From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50251368
- Date: 26 November 2009
- Public Authority: Arts Council England
- Summary: The complainant requested five categories of information in order to obtain evidence that would assist him in his ongoing complaint. The public authority responded that it believed that the request was vexatious and that section 14 applied and it upheld its position in its internal review. The Commissioner has considered this case and believes that one element constituted the complainant’s personal data and should have been considered separately under the Data Protection Act. In relation to the other elements, he has considered the application of section 14(1) and finds that it was applied correctly in this case. This decision notice is currently under appeal to the Information Tribunal.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 14 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 17 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions