From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50227053
- Date: 11 February 2010
- Public Authority: Cabinet Office
- Summary: The complainant requested copies of the citations for ten individuals who had been awarded the King’s Medal for Courage in the Cause of Freedom. The Cabinet Office argued that this information was exempt from disclosure on the basis of section 23(1) of the Act. The Commissioner has concluded that in the circumstances of this case section 23(1) does provide a basis for withholding the information requested by the complainant.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 17 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 23 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions