From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50142681
- Date: 19 February 2008
- Public Authority: Torbay Council
- Summary: The complainant made a request to Torbay Council (“the Council”) for information about draft documents referred to in council minutes dated 17 March 1939 and their finalisation by a particular firm of solicitors. The documents related to the development of a holiday camp. The Council responded and stated that it had provided everything it held concerning the development to a member of the public known to the complainant but that it could provide further copies to the complainant if necessary. It stated that it did not hold any other information. The Information Commissioner (“the Commissioner”) investigated and was satisfied that the Council does not hold the requested information.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: EIR 12(4)(a) - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: EIR 14 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions