From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50137528
- Date: 28 January 2008
- Public Authority: Valuation Office Agency
- Summary: The complainant requested all the sales data for residential properties for a specified location. The Valuation Office Agency refused to disclose the information as to locate, retrieve and extract the information would exceed the appropriate cost limit and under section 12 of the Act it was therefore not obliged to comply with the request. The Valuation Office Agency found that some information could be provided within the cost limit but that this was exempt under section 44 of the Act. The Commissioner investigated and found that section 12 did apply as to provide the information would exceed the cost limit. For the information which could be supplied within the cost limit the Commissioner found that section 44 was engaged.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: EIR 12(5)(b) - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 13 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions