From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50132849
- Date: 15 March 2007
- Public Authority: District of Easington Council
- Summary: The complainant made a request to the public authority for a copy of a building survey commissioned by Thornley Community Centre Committee on Thornley Community Centre. The public authority withheld the survey citing section 41(1) of the Act; information provided in confidence. The Commissioner has decided that the public authority correctly withheld the building survey information but a coal mining report that was attached to the survey should be released under the Regulations. The Commissioner partly upholds the public authority’s decision and partly upholds the complaint.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 41 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: EIR 5(1) - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions