From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50094891
- Date: 19 March 2008
- Public Authority: Commonwealth Development Corporation (‘CDC’)
- Summary: The public authority, CDC, is a government owned company which invests in private equity funds focused on emerging markets in developing parts of the world. The complainant requested the contract between CDC and Actis, one of its fund managers. CDC refused to disclose the contract on the basis that it was exempt under sections 41 and 43 of the Act. The Commissioner has concluded that whilst the majority of the sections of the contract are exempt on the basis of section 43(1), some of the sections are not exempt by virtue of either section 41 or 43 and therefore the Commissioner has ordered these sections to be disclosed.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 12 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 43 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions