From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50094879
- Date: 6 December 2005
- Public Authority: Ministry of Defence
- Summary: The complainant requested a copy of the evidence on which a statement (made to the complainant in May 2003) was based. He also requested that the MoD seek a new legal opinion in connection with that statement. The Commissioner is satisfied that the MoD do not hold the requested information. The Commissioner is further satisfied that the MoD provided advice and assistance as far as it would be reasonable to expect the authority to do so when they provided the complainant with extracts from the legislation on which the May 2003 statement was based and an explanation of their interpretation of the legislation.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 1 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 16 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions