From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50072719
- Date: 29 November 2005
- Public Authority: British Nuclear Fuels Plc
- Summary: Information was requested about the sums of money spent by BNFL on various measures relating to public relations and corporate social responsibility. BNFL failed to respond to this request within 20 working days. The response to the information request stated that to provide all the information requested would have incurred costs exceeding the limit of £450. No information was provided as to how the cost estimate had been formed or how the complainant could refine their request so that it would be possible to comply without exceeding the cost limit. Therefore this Decision Notice also concludes that BNFL has failed in its duty to provide advice and assistance. As the request was responded to, albeit not within the 20 working days limit, and as the BNFL has since responded to a refined information request made by the complainant, the Commissioner does not require any further action to be taken by BNFL.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 10 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 16 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions