From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50070222
- Date: 28 November 2005
- Public Authority: Security Industry Authority
- Summary: The complainant twice made a specific request for information from the SIA, who did not respond within 20 working days. In addition, it did not respond fully to the specific requests, instead duplicating information readily available on its website. Therefore, the SIA have also failed to provide advice and assistance to the complainant, in breach of s.16 of the Act. However, the SIA did later provide the information requested so the Commissioner does not require any remedial steps.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 10 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 16 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions