From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50068019
- Date: 25 November 2005
- Public Authority: Inland Revenue
- Summary: The complainant made an information request to the Adjudicator's Office relating to the Adjudicator's Office Service Level Agreement. The information was not provided because the Adjudicator's Office said that it did not hold any of the requested details, a view the complainant challenged. The complainant also believed that the Adjudicator's Office should have provided him with advice and assistance under s.16 of the Act that would have allowed him to frame his request in such a way that he would have received the information. After investigation the Commissioner is satisfied with the assurances of the Adjudicator's Office that the requested information is not held and that adequate advice and assistance was provided. The Information Tribunal has ruled on this decision and has upheld this appeal.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 1 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 16 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions