From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50064448
- Date: 4 July 2005
- Public Authority: Skipton Town Council
- Summary: Complainant requested information relating to a dispute with the public authority regarding an allotment site and in particular, information relating to Council meetings at which the matter was discussed. The complainant argued he had received no response and that he was entitled to the information. The Council provided the Commissioner with a copy of its Refusal Notice and explained that the information withheld would have identified other individuals and that this would have amounted to a disclosure of personal data contrary to the Data Protection Act. Therefore, in this case the Decision Notice stated that there were no breaches of the FOI Act.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: dn.pdf
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 17 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 40 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions