FOISA Section 28 Exemption
From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
Section 28 - Relations within the United Kingdom
28 Relations within the United Kingdom
- (1) Information is exempt information if its disclosure under this Act would, or would be likely to, prejudice substantially relations between any administration in the United Kingdom and any other such administration.
- (2) In subsection (1), “administration in the United Kingdom” means—
- (a) the Government of the United Kingdom;
- (b) the Scottish Administration;
- (c) the Executive Committee of the Northern Ireland Assembly; or
- (d) the National Assembly for Wales.