From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50155412
- Date: 19/02/2008
- Public Authority: London Borough of Southwark
- Summary: be actionable in law. The exemption was not therefore engaged by this information. The Commissioner’s decision in this case is that the information should be disclosed to the complainant, with minor redactions.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 41 - Complaint Partly Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 43 - Complaint Partly Upheld - Find other matching decisions