From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50215672
- Date: 12 February 2009
- Public Authority: University of Southampton
- Summary: The complainant requested information from the public authority that related to the number of students beginning three specific nursing qualifications and the number of students completing those qualifications over a three or four year term in 2002-2006. After over eight and a half months the complainant lodged a formal complaint with the public authority. After a further four months the complainant had still not received a reply. The public authority eventually told the complainant it would respond to the request. The Commissioner began an investigation and was told by the public authority that a substantive response would be sent, but none was forthcoming. The Commissioner has therefore found that, in not responding, the public authority has breached section 10 of the Act. The Commissioner requires the public authority to either provide the information or issue a valid refusal notice that complies with section 17 of the Act within 35 days of the date of this notice.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 1 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 10 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions