From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50169323
- Date: 27 October 2009
- Public Authority: Wokingham Borough Council
- Summary: The complainant made various requests for information relating to urban verges and licence to plant authorisations from Wokingham Borough Council (the council). The council responded by refusing to disclose the information on the grounds that the requests were vexatious under section 14 of the Freedom of Information Act (the Act). During the course of the investigation the Commissioner invited the council to reconsider the requests under the Environmental Information Regulations 2004 (the EIR) and issue a revised response. However, notwithstanding its agreement to do this and a number of reminders it has failed to do so. The Commissioner requires that the council now provide the complainant with the information requested or issue a refusal notice in accordance with regulation 14.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: EIR 5(2) - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: EIR 14 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions