From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50145985
- Date: 22 September 2008
- Public Authority: Ministry of Justice
- Summary: The complainant requested details of the disciplinary action taken against judges including their names, the reasons for the disciplinary action and dates. The Ministry of Justice (MoJ) refused to disclose this information under section 40 of the Act. The Commissioner has investigated and concluded that section 40(2) is engaged and therefore the MOJ was not required to disclose the requested information. Information Tribunal appeal number EA/2008/0084 dismissed.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 40(2) - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 17(1) - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions