From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50123289
- Date: 28 January 2010
- Public Authority: Ministry of Defence
- Summary: The complainant requested all communications held between MOD and other government departments relating to a previous FOI request he had made held within the MOD ‘FOI Case Management System (‘CMS’). The complainant also requested details of the internal review relating to that request. The MOD exempted this information under section 36(2)(b) and (c) of the Act as well as section 40(2) of the Act. The Commissioner has found that all of the information requested is the personal data of the complainant and as such is exempt by virtue of section 40(1) of the Act and should have been considered as a request for personal information under section 7 of the Data Protection Act 1998. This decision notice is currently under appeal to the Information Tribunal.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 17 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 40 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions