From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50123005
- Date: 16 June 2008
- Public Authority: UK Atomic Energy Authority (UKAEA)
- Summary: The complainant requested information held by the UKAEA in connection with its meetings with its PR firm. UKAEA refused to disclose the information held stating it was exempt under section 40, 41 and 43 of the Act. During the course of the Commissioner’s investigation UKAEA disclosed the information withheld under sections 40 and 43 but continued to withhold some information under section 41. The Commissioner investigated the application of section 41 and has found that the exemption is not engaged. The Commissioner requires the public authority to disclose the information withheld under section 41 within 35 calendar days of this notice.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 41 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 10 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions