From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50110885
- Date: 30 July 2007
- Public Authority: University of Cambridge
- Summary: The complainant requested information concerning successful applicants to the public authority, broken down by school or college, gender and course. The public authority provided the majority of the information requested, but withheld information showing less than 5 successful applicants to the same course of the same gender and from the same school or college under section 40(2). The Commissioner finds that the information withheld is personal data, but also finds that disclosure of this material would not breach any of the data protection principles. The public authority is required to disclose the information withheld. The Commissioner also finds that the refusal notice did not fulfil the procedural requirements of section 17, but that this breach does not necessitate remedial action.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 17 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 40 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions