From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50100665
- Date: 23 June 2009
- Public Authority: Cabinet Office
- Summary: The complainant requested, from the Cabinet Office, copies of the minutes of the Cabinet Committee on devolution which dated from 1997. The Cabinet Office confirmed it held the information but refused to disclose the information under section 35(1) (a) and (b) the formulation and development of government policy and ministerial communications. The Commissioner has investigated and finds that sections 35(1) (a) and (b) are engaged but that the public interest in maintaining the exemption does not outweigh the public interest in disclosure of the information. He has therefore ordered disclosure of the minutes. This decision notice is currently under appeal to the Information Tribunal.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 1 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 35 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions