From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50083103
- Date: 5 June 2006
- Public Authority: Department for Work and Pensions
- Summary: The request was for information about the likely effect of the introduction of identity cards on DWP business. DWP refused the request on the grounds that the information relates to the formulation or development of government policy, and because releasing the information would prejudice commercial interests. The Commissioner's decision is that the public interest lies in the release of the information and that release will not prejudice commercial interests. The Infomation Tribunal has ruled on this decision and has dismissed this appeal.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 35 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 43 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions