From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50082955
- Date: 2 January 2008
- Public Authority: Financial Services Authority
- Summary: The complainant requested a copy of a draft report prepared by FIMBRA (Financial Intermediaries, Managers and Brokers Regulatory Association), a predecessor of the Financial Services Authority (FSA). The FSA withheld the draft report under sections 43 and 44 of the Act. The Commissioner investigated the application of these exemptions and found that FSA was correct to apply both of them. Information Tribunal appeal number EA/2008/0002 has been dismissed.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 43 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 44 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions