From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50080052
- Date: 30 November 2005
- Public Authority: Kirklees Metropolitan Council
- Summary: The complainant sought information relating to the cost to the Council to dismiss him and to defend the dismissal at an Employment Tribunal. The Council responded but did not provide all of the information requested or indicate to the complainant that it did not hold the outstanding information. The complainant wrote to the Commissioner seeking a decision on this. The Commissioner's intervention resulted in the Council providing further information held in relation to the request; however the information was not supplied within 20 working days.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 10 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 1 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions