From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50062326
- Date: 5 July 2005
- Public Authority: Hull City Council
- Summary: The complainant alleged that the Council did not provide advice and assistance and did not respond within the statutory time limit. The Council issued a Fees Notice within the statutory time limit but the complainant wanted to know exactly what information would be communicated before paying this fee. The Commissioner's decision was that the Council did provide advice and assistance when dealing with the request.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: dn.pdf
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 10 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 16 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions