From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FER0102914
- Date: 3 January 2007
- Public Authority: Wokingham District Council
- Summary: The complainant made fifteen requests for information to the Council over a period of three months. The complainant requested information concerning a planning application submitted by his neighbour, subsequent complaints he had made about the matter, and other related information. Some of the requests were for information which falls within the definition of environmental information as set out in the Environmental Information Regulations 2004, and other requests were made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. The Council claimed to have provided all relevant, recorded information it held to the complainant. The Commissioner has investigated and is satisfied that all the requested information held by the Council in recorded form has now been provided to the complainant. The Commissioner does not require the Council to take any further action. The Information Tribunal has ruled on this decision and has dismissed the appeal.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 1 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: EIR 5(1) - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions