Important things that have been discovered through WhatDoTheyKnow.com
From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
This page lists just some of the important things discovered through WhatDoTheyKnow
- "In 2008/9 HMRC processed 65.3% of claims in nine working days, against a target of 69%."
- The criteria TfL use for congestion charge appeals 
- "very high volumes of [child benefit] claims being received, to manage customers' expectations our agents are telling customers that in some complex cases it can take up to 26 weeks to process a claim"
- text of ICO (ICO) warning to TalkTalk 
- "The government has wasted millions of pounds setting up a sub-optimal journey planner for cyclists" 
- "Shropshire schools spent more than £200,000 on supply teachers in 12 months"
- "AT LEAST 772 children have been placed for adoption in Wales in the past five years, after local authorities obtained court orders overriding parental consent."
- "Electoral Commission's expenses advice frustrates journalists' inquiries"
- Waltham Forest - "Council spends £7k on Olympic tickets" 
- Contract between the Ministry of Justice and the company behind http://www.courtserve.net prevents courts publishing their own lists online. 
- List of members of Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO)