Difference between revisions of "FS50212106"
From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
m (Text replace - "DNDecision2" to "DNDecision")
m (Text replace - "DNDecision1" to "DNDecision")
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
Latest revision as of 20:38, 15 May 2010
- Case Ref: FS50212106
- Date: 3 November 2009
- Public Authority: Financial Services Authority
- Summary: The complainant requested information from the Financial Services Authority (FSA) about details concerning complaints provided to the FSA in 2006 and 2007 by the top 125 most complained about companies. The FSA refused to disclose the requested information by virtue of the exemption in section 44 of the Act (‘prohibitions on disclosure’). The Commissioner has investigated and found that the requested information would be exempt by virtue of section 44(1)(a) of the Act.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 10 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 44 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions