Difference between revisions of "FS50211063"
From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
m (Text replace - "DNDecision2" to "DNDecision")
m (Text replace - "DNDecision1" to "DNDecision")
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
Latest revision as of 20:38, 15 May 2010
- Case Ref: FS50211063
- Date: 18 March 2010
- Public Authority: Leeds Metropoliten University
- Summary: : The complainant requested all the information the University held in relation to its sponsorship arrangements with Headingley Carnegie Stadium, the Carnegie Challenge Cup, Leeds Carnegie Ladies Football Team, and Leeds Carnegie Rugby Union Team. The University withheld this information under section 43(2). During the course of the Commissioner’s investigation the complainant narrowed the scope of his complaint to the University’s financial commitments in each of the sponsorship arrangements, together with the identities of the third parties and the length of each agreement. After investigating the case the Commissioner decided that section 43(2) was not engaged, and therefore the information should be disclosed. In addition to this, the Commissioner also found that the University had not met the requirements of sections 1(1)(b) or 10(1).
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 10 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 43 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions