From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50147333
- Date: 3 October 2007
- Public Authority: Department for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform
- Summary: The complainant asked DBERR for information concerning its response to his complaint about the activities of a named company, including internal correspondence and communications with other public authorities. DBERR refused to provide the information it held, citing the section 30 exemption of the Act. The Commissioner found that the exemption was engaged and that the public interest in maintaining the exemption outweighed the public interest in disclosing the information. The Commissioner therefore found that DBERR had acted correctly in withholding the information. Information Tribunal appeal number EA/2007/0114 has been dismissed.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 10 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 30 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions