From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50114760
- Date: 9 September 2009
- Public Authority: Cabinet Office
- Summary: The complainant requested from the Cabinet Office various pieces of information relating to the declarations of interests made under the Ministerial Code by Ministers within the Cabinet Office. The Cabinet Office supplied the complainant with some of the information it held in relation to the request but withheld the remainder under section 41(1) of the Act (information provided in confidence). Following the Commissioner’s intervention, the Cabinet Office released some of the withheld information to the complainant. The Commissioner is satisfied that the remaining withheld information is exempt under section 41(1). The Commissioner also found that the Cabinet Office breached sections 1(1)(b), 10(1) and 17(1) of the Act in that it failed to respond to the request within in the statutory time limit.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 17 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 41 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions