From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50094583
- Date: 5 July 2007
- Public Authority: Financial Services Authority
- Summary: The complainant requested a report and supporting information regarding Equitable Life as mentioned on the FSA’s website. The FSA disclosed an edited version of the report but withheld the remainder of the information under sections 41, 42, 44 and 43 of the Act. The Commissioner investigated the application of all four exemptions and found that they had all been applied correctly and in relation to sections 42 and 43 that in all circumstances of the case the public interest favoured maintaining the exemption.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 43 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 44 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions