Difference between revisions of "FS50088092"
From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
m (Text replace - "DNDecision2" to "DNDecision")
m (Text replace - "DNDecision1" to "DNDecision")
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
Latest revision as of 20:25, 15 May 2010
- Case Ref: FS50088092
- Date: 25 November 2005
- Public Authority: Newcastle City Council
- Summary: The complainant requested information relating to the funding of the Tyne and Wear Anti-Fascist Association. The request was refused on the grounds of exceeding the cost limit, so the complainant modified his request and this was again refused on cost grounds. Whilst the Commissioner is of the opinion that the Council was correct in this assessment, the Council could have offered more advice and guidance to the complainant. The Decision Notice requires the Council to offer further advice and guidance to the complainant in order to ascertain whether the request could be modified so that the cost limit would not be exceeded.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 12 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 16 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions