From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50076806
- Date: 22 January 2007
- Public Authority: Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency
- Summary: A request for information was made on 30 January 2005 and the public authority withheld this information on 11 February 2005, citing the exemptions at section 40 for personal information and at section 43 for prejudice to commercial interests. The complainant did not accept the application of the exemptions. The Commissioner’s decision is to uphold the application of the section 40 exemption, and to not uphold the application of the section 43 exemption.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 40 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 43 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions