From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50069103
- Date: 16 May 2005
- Public Authority: Rushden Town Council
- Summary: The complainant requested information relating to the Council's handling of a bye election and also about public attendance at the Council's reception. The Council failed to provide any response within 20 working days. The Notice identified the breach and required the Council to deal with the request.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: dn.pdf
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 1 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 10 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions