Difference between revisions of "FER0220864"
From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
m (Text replace - "DNDecision3" to "DNDecision")
m (Text replace - "DNDecision2" to "DNDecision")
|Line 10:||Line 10:|
Revision as of 20:01, 15 May 2010
- Case Ref: FER0220864
- Date: 31 March 2010
- Public Authority: Environment Agency
- Summary: The complainant requested information in relation to non-prosecution concerning illegal landfill gas emissions at Welbeck landfill site. The Environment Agency refused to disclose this information on the basis that regulation 12(4)(e) of the EIR applied, and the public interest in maintaining the exception outweighed the public interest in disclosure. After investigating the case the Commissioner decided that both regulations 12(4)(e) and 12(5)(b) were engaged, and that the public interest in maintaining the exceptions outweighed the public interest in disclosing the information. Therefore he has decided that the Environment Agency was correct to withhold the information in question.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: EIR 12(5)(b) - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: EIR 14(3) - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions