Authorities that link to WhatDoTheyKnow
From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
The following public authorities link to WhatDoTheyKnow:
- Government Equalities Office: 
- "Information already available
- Written Parliamentary Answers by GEO’s Ministers can be found by searching Hansard or theyworkforyou.com
- Responses to Freedom of Information Act requests made to GEO via whatdotheyknow.com can be found here
- GEO’s FOI Disclosure Log"
- Cabinet Office: 
- "3. Other key data: [...]
- Over 100 Official and National statistics; all of the final research reports from our external research programme; Departmental Accounts; and, FOI responses we believe will be of wider public interest on our Freedom of Information Disclosure Log in addition to requests via www.whatdotheyknow.com"
- HM Government - data.gov.uk 
- Post Office name, address and opening times
- Problem: The Royal Mail provide a branch finder for information on the individual branches, however they won't provide a complete list. The did however confirm that the information is open for reuse: http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/address_and_opening_times_of_pos
- Greater London Authority - data.london.gov.uk 
- Create data set suggestion
- If you're looking for a specific piece of information rather than a raw figures, you may be better off making a request under the Freedom of Information Act. Have a look at WhatDoTheyKnow.com to search public FoI requests or to make your own.