Special health authority
From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- This is about England and Wales. The equivalent bodies in Northern Ireland are special health and social care agencies.
FOIA Schedule I includes:
- 38 - A special health authority established under section 28 of the National Health Service Act 2006 or section 22 of the National Health Service (Wales) Act 2006
These authorities were established under this section (or are treated as having been so established):
- National Health Service Litigation Authority (by SI 1995/2800)
- NHS Business Services Authority (Awdurdod Gwasanaethau Busnes y GIG) (by SI 2005/2414)
- NHS Blood and Transplant (Gwaed a Thrawsblaniadau'r GIG) (by SI 2005/2529)
- Health Research Authority (by SI 2011/2323)
- National Health Service Trust Development Authority (by SI 2012/901)
- Health Education England (by SI 2012/1273)
WhatDoTheyKnow has a list of special health authorities.