National Park authority
From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
WhatDoTheyKnow.com has a list of National Park Authorities
England and Wales
- 32 - A National Park authority established by an order under section 63 of the Environment Act 1995.
- Established by SI 1995/2803:
- Established by SI 1996/1243, amended by SI 2006/3165:
- New Forest National Park Authority (established by SI 2005/421)
- South Downs National Park Authority (established by SI 2010/497)
- 73 A National Park authority, established by virtue of schedule 1 to the National Parks (Scotland) Act 2000 (asp 10)
Strictly, Schedule 1 doesn't establish the Authorities itself, rather orders made under section 6 of the Act do that. Such orders have established:
- Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park Authority (established by SSI 2002/201)
- Cairngorms National Park Authority (established by SSI 2003/1)
- UK Association of National Parks Authorities appears to have as members all the NPAs, English, Welsh, and Scottish, and so probably isn't a public authority under FOIA.