From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50279800
- Date: 29 March 2010
- Public Authority: Ministry of Justice
- Summary: On 27 May 2009 the complainant submitted a Freedom of Information request to the Ministry of Justice (the ‘MoJ’) regarding the number of cases a named judge had heard during a given time period. The complainant also wanted to know the retirement date of the judge and whether he had been subject to disciplinary proceedings. The MoJ refused the case information under section 12, the retirement date under section 40(2) and the disciplinary information under section 40(5).The Commissioner upheld the exemptions applied by the MoJ with respect to all the elements of the request. The Commissioner does not require the public authority to take any steps in relation to the complainant’s request.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 12 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 40 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions