From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50259951
- Date: 8 February 2010
- Public Authority: London Borough of Tower Hamlets
- Summary: The complainant requested information about the details of empty homes within the borough of Tower Hamlets including their addresses. The public authority explained that it felt that sections 31(1)(a) and 38(1)(b) applied to all the relevant information. During the course of the Commissioner’s investigation the public authority also claimed that section 40(2) applied. The Commissioner considered the case and during the course of his investigation all of the relevant information except for the addresses was disclosed. He has determined that section 31(1)(a) can be applied correctly to those addresses. He has not been required to go on to consider sections 38(1)(b) or 40(2). He found some procedural breaches of sections 1(1)(b) and 10(1) as the information that was provided during his investigation was not provided within twenty working days. He requires no remedial steps to be taken in this case.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 10 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 31 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions