From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50256704
- Date: 8 April 2010
- Public Authority: Royal Mail
- Summary: The complainant made a request to Royal Mail for the minutes of the Stamp Advisory Committee (the “SAC”). Royal Mail withheld the minutes of the SAC under sections 36(2)(b)(i) and 36(2)(c). After investigating the case the Commissioner decided that the information was correctly withheld under section 36(2)(b)(i). However, the Commissioner also decided that Royal Mail did not meet the requirements of section 17(3).
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 17 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 36 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions