From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50254756
- Date: 16 December 2009
- Public Authority: Derby City Council
- Summary: The complainant made a request for information for a large amount of pay and grading information. The public authority informed the complainant that it held the information but was applying section 12(1) because the costs limit applied. The complainant requested an internal review and was informed that the Council maintained its position and also felt that sections 22(1) and 36 applied to the relevant information in any event. The Commissioner has considered the public authority’s application of section 12(1) and is satisfied that it could be applied correctly by the Council to the whole request. He has also found that the public authority has complied with its obligations under section 16(1) in providing all the advice and assistance that could be reasonably expected of it when processing the request. The Commissioner requires no remedial steps to be taken in this case.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 12 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 16 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions